eZCom Software, Inc. provides innovative, cloud-based B2B supply chain software solutions including the easy-to-use and streamlined Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) solution. eZCom has broad and deep experience within the EDI marketplace with nearly 20 years of designing smart and compliant applications for the supply chain, with a focus on EDI and E-commerce in the retail space. eZCom Software is widely recognized by retailers and vendors for its exceptional EDI training and customer satisfaction. eZCom was awarded American Business ‘Stevie’ Awards for exceptional customer service and included in the Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine (Top 100 Award recognizing our development of a customized EDI solution that enabled a Fortune 500 department store retailer to dramatically streamline and simplify their supply chain while increasing market share).
As a Lead Development Representative, you will play a key role in maximizing the attainment of the company’s new business and revenue goals. You will be at the forefront of the sales cycle generating as well as qualifying leads from a targeted list of prospects that match our ideal client profile. We are growing our team with smart, collaborative people who can thrive in our fast-pace, growth oriented culture. This is an entry level position so we are seeking candidates who wish to develop and progress their career in sales. If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by performing outbound prospecting sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-ups, and opportunity qualifications via telephone, email, subscriptions, social media, new databases, etc.
- Expand your knowledge of eZCom’s products, marketing, industries and competition
- Work with Marketing and Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to meet revenue goals
- Maintain an accurate and current record of all activities and account information in Salesforce
Education and experience
- Sales experience: 2 years sales experience preferred
- Salesforce and B2B Sales experience a plus
- College degree preferred, but not required
Required skills and abilities
- Positive and professional attitude, with a growth mindset
- Integrity, vision, inherent sense of urgency, desire to learn and passion are essential for this role.
- Strong communication skills
- Work under general supervision, but a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit, initiative and creativity are required
- Be well organized and exceptional at follow up
- Proficient with MS Office/Outlook
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation
eZCom is committed to employing the best candidates for positions and engaging in effective recruitment and selection practices in compliance with all applicable employment laws. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants. eZCom employees have a diverse background but share a common goal, the passion for going beyond and exceeding our customers’ expectations.