Strategic Sales Manager
Join an Elite Sales Team in the Cloud Marketplace
eZCom Software, Inc. provides innovative, cloud-based B2B supply chain software solutions including the easy-to-use and streamlined Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) solution. eZCom has broad and deep experience within the EDI marketplace with nearly 20 years of designing smart and compliant applications for the supply chain, with a focus on EDI and E-commerce in the retail space. eZCom Software is widely recognized by retailers and vendors for its exceptional EDI training and customer satisfaction. eZCom was awarded American Business ‘Stevie’ Awards for exceptional customer service and included in the Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine (Top 100 Award recognizing our development of a customized EDI solution that enabled a Fortune 500 department store retailer to dramatically streamline and simplify their supply chain while increasing market share).
We are seeking a sales professional, skilled in solution selling to contribute to our impressive growth. To be successful, the sales professional must be able to work effectively with major suppliers, manufacturers and retailers to generate new client business.
This role is mostly an inside sales role which may require occasional travel for large opportunities or conferences, but will mostly work with the lead development sales and marketing team to manage the rapidly growing funnel of eZCom Software prospects. This position is responsible for qualifying opportunities, consulting with prospects to understand opportunities for eZCom to provide value to their businesses, and ushering qualified prospects through the sales process.
- Qualify new leads to determine a mutual fit between the prospect and eZCom and closing those that are.
- Dig in to learn our software and to demonstrate core functionality and value to a prospect.
- Knowing our capabilities, consult with prospects to understand their pain-points and identify areas where they could improve with our solution, quantifying the value all along.
- Identify each prospect’s business goals and involve the eZCom technology team to perform product demonstrations to these qualified leads showing relevant features resolving the specific issues described by the prospects.
- Prepare, present and close proposals to prospects who have been identified as a good fit for eZCom solutions.
- Work with eZCom executives and marketing personnel to continue to refine our product positioning and targeting to increase the volume of qualified leads thereby shortening the sales cycle.
Requirements / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS)
- 3-5 years of successful B2B software sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently meeting / exceed revenue targets.
- Sales experience with transactional accounts
- Experience managing leads in a CRM solution (ideally Salesforce).
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Some travel (<20%)
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation
At eZCom we appreciate the value of “performing people” and have a strong and collaborative employee culture. Therefore we are committed to employing the most talented individuals in the business and engaging in effective recruitment and selection practices in compliance with all applicable employment laws. eZCom employees have a diverse background but share a common goal, the passion for going beyond and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants. No agencies please.